Born 1989 Valencia, Spain.
After studying Artistic Photography, some short courses in London, in Blankpaper and in Warsaw she is currently finishing Art History degree course at Rutgers, USA. while going on with her personal projects.
- Subculture. Group Show curated by Espaghetti Vernissage at Area3, April, (Madrid, Spain.)
- Dispar. 25 years of image teaching, EASD València. Group Show, February (Valencia, Spain.)
- Valencia on film Carmencita Film Lab group show (Valencia, Spain)
- Wasted youth. Group exhibition curated by Marta Moreira and Daniel Borrás. Las Naves, (Valencia, Spain)
- Internet can be real, solo show at Flexidiscos, january (Valencia).
- Joint exhibition with PLAS artists at Matadero, february (Madrid).
- Young and Reckless joint exhibition with Geray Mena, Julio Pardo and Quique Escandell, at El Bigote del Sr. Smith, april (Barcelona).
- Joint exhibition along with PLAS artists at La Llimera, september (Valencia).
- I'm not from London with Leonard Gómez show at La Llimera, july (Valencia).
- Around Graffiti, joint exhibition with Quique Escandell and Antoni Sendra at Galería Kessler-Battaglia, july (Valencia).
- Joint exhibition at CajaMurcia Foundation HeadQuarters, october (Valencia)
- I love us_ solo show at the Institute Français, june (Valencia).
- Solo show at Carhartt Shop, september (Valencia).
Revista Ojos Rojos
Stay Young Zine